Join us in June for our month-long cycling challenge in support of the Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation and the Alberta Children's Hospital Foundation. Sign up today, set a cycling goal and start fundraising to help kids get back to being kids!
RAISED SO FAR
Two Foundations, one great cause
When you take part in Life Cycle, you’re supporting kids from all across Alberta — and beyond! The money you raise will support vital Child Life programs at both the Alberta Children’s Hospital in Calgary and the Stollery Children’s Hospital in Edmonton.
It's easy to get started!
Register today and get started by customizing your personal fundraising page! Set your fundraising and riding goals, add a profile picture, share why you’re riding and more.
Once you’ve registered, share your personal fundraising page with friends, family and your networks to help meet your fundraising goal! Every donation made to your page will help make sure kids can get back to being kids.
Once June hits, it’s time to ride! Hop on your bike and rack up those kilometres as you pedal to move kids’ health forward. Update your progress on your participant page as you go!
- Devon & Marvin just donated $79.50
- Anonymous just donated $106.00
- Jill Scobey just donated $26.50
- Catherine Warren just donated $83.74
- Leanna Korns Arida just donated $53.00
- Samantha Adomako-Ansah just donated $26.50
- Patrick McDonough just donated $26.50
- Diem (Sam) Truong just donated $56.00
- Diem (Sam) just registered for Life Cycle 2023
- Derek Lee just donated $53.00
- Stephanie D Cashin just donated $15.90
- Karin Mohoric just donated $31.80
- Dave Moore just donated $50.00
- Ross Faulder just donated $20.00
- Kyle just donated $26.50
- Dave just registered for Life Cycle 2023
- Mitch, Jessica and Clumpy just donated $53.00
- Anonymous just donated $53.00
- Joy Werner just donated $53.00
- Anonymous just donated $26.50
Interested in becoming a sponsor for Life Cycle 2023? Please reach out to us!
Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation